Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Halloween Fun

Hi there friends!  Tonight I have a quick post with another Halloween card.  This time is was very quick and pretty CAS with layers.  I made it for the family next door who have a 3 year old daughter so I wanted to make it more fun rather than spooky looking.


The dies rule in this card!  I used the Halloween Scenes Edgelits to cut the tree, fence, pumpkins and witch.  The moon was stamped with So Saffron ink on the same color card stock and cut out with a 1 3/8" circle punch.  The pumpkins and their faces are separate stamps in the Spooky Fun stamp set.  I used both with Memento Tuxedo Black before using the die to cut them out.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I didn't take a picture of it, but the interior piece of white card stock was stamped with the Happy Halloween greeting, plus a spider web with a little spider hanging down.  An adorable stamp set and because it is photopolymer, it's easy to stamp layers, or accurately stamp sentiments straight.


Thanks for visiting!  I'll be back in the next night or two with another card to share.

Stef

No comments: