Saturday, March 28, 2015

Petal Thoughts

Hi again!  I love that Spring is here, it gives me reason to use all my floral stamps.  Today I've used stamps from the Peaceful Petals stamp set (retired).



The daisy was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black, covered with a mask, then stamped over by the leaf image.  The flower was colored with Calypso Coral Blendability markers, with a bit of Daffodil Delight in the middle and Wild Wasabi for the stem.  The leaves were colored with Old Olive Blendabilities.


The card base was covered with one of the many lovely images from Venetian Romance designer paper.  While the color is Tangerine Tango rather than Calypso Coral, I think it complements the colored image nicely.  A bit of First Edition dsp and Linen Thread finished off the card.

I've used this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for my card.  Be sure to use the link below to check out all the fabulous inspiration!

As always your visit and comments are so appreciated!  Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

Hugs,

Stef

All products from Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Oh, my, your coloring is gorgeous! I love this flower on this pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is really beautiful, Stef! Every detail is just perfect. The colors are gorgeous. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!