Sunday, April 13, 2014

Love Ya!

Welcome back!  I have a card to share that was made using the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I worked on this little devil off and on for several days, trying to get the flowers right.  I'm still not entirely happy with the end result because the flowers should be reversed in their position, but that's what happens when you remove things that were hot glued - must cover up the evidence LOL!!



I've seen plenty of others create perfect flowers with the new Spiral Flower die but I have struggled to finish flowers to my satisfaction.  The flowers are big and I've found them awkward to manipulate, but maybe I just need to practice more (less work, more crafting!!).



Love Letter designer paper was used for the large flower as well as the background for the new Hexagon Hive Thinlit in Riding Hood Red card stock.

Here's the sketch and link to the Mojo Monday Blog:


Thanks for taking a look!  I'm heading back outside to enjoy the remainder of the afternoon in our unusually warm 70 plus degree weather.  Take care and have a great week!

Hugs,

Stef


Product detail:
Stamps:  Just Sayin'
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Love Letter designer paper
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Other:  Hexagon hive Thinlit, Chevron embossing folder, Spiral Flower Bigz Die, Word Bubble framelit, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Pearls








  

No comments: