Monday, June 3, 2013

Island Party Flowers

A quick post tonight.  I made this card for the Color Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers to use Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party, and for this week's sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches.  Love those colors together and I didn't want to miss an opportunity to play along.



A fairly straight forward card, with minimal adornment, letting the flowers take the spotlight.  I  finally pulled out my Stampamajig after a couple several tries of two step stamping by visual means only LOL!!  I love that stamp and think the end result is definitely worth the effort.

Here's the sketch and the links to both web sites:



Splitcoast Stampers:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

Thanks for dropping by today.  If you moment, please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Hugs,

Stef


All products from Stampin' Up:
Stamps:  Field Flowers, Sweet Essentials
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo, In Color Designer Series Paper Pack
Ink:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Large Scallop Edgelit, Paper Doily





2 comments:

dstandard said...

WOW this is just gorgeous - beautifully done!Thanks for playing at US!

SmilynStef said...

Wowza ... absolutely stunning blooms ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.