Monday, March 4, 2013

Serene Wishes

Hello once again!  Today I have a card for the weekly Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers from 2/27/13.  I LOVE this sketch!  Sometimes I look at a sketch and wonder what the heck I'm going to do with it, but this one, to me, has so many possibilities, that I am certain I will use it again in the future.  Here it is:


And here's my version:



Today's card really started several months ago.  I was experimenting with embossing this image from Serene Silhouettes, and one of the pieces of card stock I used was Calypso Coral.  It was set aside for a few months until I paired it up with some of the In Color paper pack designer paper in the same color and some retired SU designer paper.




The Pool Party seam tape ribbon goes across a scrap of textured Whisper White paper punched with the Eyelet border punch (my favie!!).  It looks so perfectly girly with this sweet Afternoon Tea dp.  A button from the Artist Embellishment kit tied onto the top of the bow, along with a tag using a Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment and punched out with the Word Window punch and it's finished.  




So glad you dropped by today, I appreciate you taking a look!!

Hugs,

Stef



All products from Stampin' Up:

Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral card stock and designer paper, Afternoon Tea designer paper
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White Craft
Accessories:  White embossing powder, Pool Party Seam Tape ribbon, Linen Thread, Artisan Embellishment kit (button), Eyelet Border punch, Word Window punch 


No comments: