Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Day


Hi there!  Hope your week is going well!  Feels to me that it has flown by and I'm so happy tomorrow is already Friday.  Yippee!

My card today is for the weekly sketch at Mojo Monday.  I switched it up a bit but I think you'll see it still remains true to the sketch:


I guess I am on a subconscious quest to use up older designer paper and previously stamped pieces, because here I am with another card with the very same!  It really hasn't been an intentional goal, more accidental, but because of a nice piece of dp and a previously stamped and fussy cut piece that ended up together, today's card resulted. See what you think:


I was playing around with the paper flowers from the Artisan Embellishments kit and an unused doily from my previous use of the Delicate Doilies sizzlet.  It ended up looking like a floral bouquet, so I decided to make a card that could be used for either a wedding or bridal shower.



A little lace, a shimmer painted butterfly, and a flag with a sentiment and pearls finished off the focal point.  I added ribbon and a bow of White Organza below (oh my, I love that ribbon!!).



Thank you so much for visiting today.  I'd love it if you'd take a moment to leave a comment!  Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

Hugs,

Stef


Products are all Stampin' Up only unless otherwise noted:
Stamps:  Notably Ornate, Sweet Essentials
Paper:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose designer paper
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Delicate Doilies Sizzlet, Artisan Embellishments kit (lace, paper flowers), Basic Pearls, Bitty Butterfly punch, Vanilla Smooch



1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, wow, Stef - this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the little cluster of flowers on the paper doily, and I, too, LOVE that ribbon! Such a lovely card.